1. Try - using KeePassDroid
No sync features at all
2. Try - using keypass2android and owcloud-sync-folder
- Put keepass.kdbx on Owncloud folder
- Open on Owcloud Client and choose "keep in Sync"
- Have to open Owncloud-Client on Android before opeining to make sure DBs are synced
~ Not sure if sync works when file is open on moret than one clients
3. Try - using keypass2android and webdav access
- Open your kdbx-file via WEBDAV link - e.g. https://owncloud.org/remote.php/webdav/Path/To/Folder/With/Databasefile.kdbx
+ no need to sync - direct acces to remote file
- error messages (transactions) when editing file from 2 sides - can be suppressed by disabling option "Filetransactions" keepass2android - be careful!! Make sure you have backups!
For me 3. solution works fine now - always make sure to close and safe - keep in mind, where the last changes were done